Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website or applications. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. We may from also add user email and name information to our subscriber lists when we communicate with them. Users can always ask to be removed.
Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with www.senserva.com or our products.
Senserva, LLC. may collect and use Users personal or non-personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve customer service.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally.
- To personalize user experience.
- To improve our website.
- Feedback can be used to improve our products and services.
- To process payments.
- To create and manage your account.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other feature- only from Senserva.
- To send Users information they agreed to receive.
- Fulfill and manage purchases, payments, and support related to application usage.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the application.
- Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you- only from Senserva.
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the application.
- Solicit support of the application used.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.